Monday, July 4, 2016

July - a little of this and a lot of that

Three art shows in June and the calendar has turned another page - I met a lot of great people and learned the hard lesson that no matter how prepared you think you are, the weather can really cause problems. Oh well, on to July, and that means restocking my hat brim inventory. I made 14 since my last show, and my fingers are feeling every twist and turn around the cord. (I hope this isn't arthritis setting in.) However, I'm taking it a little lighter this month with two new shows for my schedule - Art at St. Kate's on July 9 and Chaska River City Days on July 30. I hope to spend the middle of July up at our spot at Breezy Point, and also spend some time with my wonderful Duluth grand kids who just returned from a great trip to Norway with their Grandma Deb Sorenson. No, Molly won't be with me this Saturday at St. Kate's, but Karen Minge has offered to pitch in. Stop by if you can. Pure Serendipity is booth #69.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or a question