Sunday, August 2, 2015

Ideas: You never know when inspiration will hit you

And here's another example of why I call my work Pure Serendipity. Part of my booth decor is a garland of disks (from leftover fabric) that adorns the entrance to my tent. At every show, at least one person wants to buy them. I have been reluctant to sell them, simply because they are very time-consuming to make. At #HighlandFest, a woman asked if I'd custom make a 20-inch string for a small wall area in her new kitchen. I made it, I loved it, and now I'm adding this gem to my inventory mix. It will debut at the upcoming Art in Bayfront Park event in Duluth, Aug. 15-16. Here's a sneak peek.
Besides Molly, there will be some special guests spending time in the booth - my sister and two of my grandchildren. Stop by if you can, and also, please pass this invitation on to others who may be in the area at that time. Share the joy - it's Pure Serendipity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or a question