Monday, August 8, 2016

Change your reality with your attitude


A profile of an inspiring artist whom I recently met at an art show. Contact: Drew Jason Mounce www.YoungMounceStudios.com

Acceptance into the Powderhorn Art Fair for me was as if I had qualified for the Olympics. When I started this Pure Serendipity adventure three years ago, I had such little confidence in my ability as an artist that I couldn't imagine I would ever be a juried participant in an art fair, let alone the Powderhorn. But creativity and prodding from my supporters has given me the confidence to keep at it ... and there is no clear end vision - yes, it's just pure serendipity!
From time to time I like to profile an artist that I have met along this journey. Drew Mounce was my neighbor at Powderhorn. He is a story teller, and his paintings, besides hitting you with powerful color, will take you deeper into your own political point of view and even your attitude about life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or a question