Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Three years old- and past the terrible twos

Three years ago this coming weekend Pure Serendipity made its debut at the ‪‎Salem Covenant Church‬ holiday arts and crafts fair (Photo). It's taken a lot of commitment to keep this fledgling business going and I admit it, sometimes, especially during the second year, when the newness began to wear off, I just wanted to give it up. However, what's kept my going are the wonderful, gifted women/artists that I have met through this adventure; the joy of having my creative wheels always moving me forward in new directions; but mostly, that Pure Serendipity has brought me closer to my daughter - a gift of such magnitude that there are no words to express my gratitude I'm excited to be celebrating my third anniversary at Salem Covenant Church this Saturday. Here are the details: Show: Nov. 7 Time: 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Location: 2655 FIFTH STREET NW NEW BRIGHTON, MN 55112 Please stop by and say "Hi."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or a question