Sunday, December 22, 2013

Thanks for your encouragement.

Last night's Winter Market and Solstice Festival of Lights in Richfield was a wonderful way to cap off my new business adventure. Kudos to the community organizers for this amazing event. It was so much fun, and for Pure Serendipity, it was a very successful sale. I nearly cleared my inventory. I hope this short video captures some of the atmosphere. I will be taking a break now, to regroup and think about the lessons I've learned in my short time being a vendor. I have met so many wonderful people at the three shows where I participated. It's time to restock my inventory with products that were well-received, gather some new ideas and plan out next year's strategy. I hope, within the next couple of week to meet up with some shop owners who have expressed interest in showcasing my product line - the Colorwheel Gallery and Regla De Oro - Art Gallery & Fair Trade Gifts. Here's a link to photos of my creations. Oh, of course, there's my full-time job! The legislative session starts Feb. 25, and once again, I will be covering the tax committee and hopefully civil law where I'm sure they will be talking about online security breaches. Here's a plug for our work, if you care to follow what's happening at the Legislature. http://www.house.leg.state.mn.us/hinfo/sdaily.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or a question